So, you moved your applications and servers to Azure, but are they running any better and are you able to justify the investment? Without proper monitoring, you’re left guessing if application and server performance has improved, and when issues arise, you’re left scrambling to locate the root cause. SolarWinds® Server & Application Monitor (SAM) can monitor your Azure workloads side by side with your on-premises workloads to help ensure optimal application performance.Advertisement
OSI-Approved Open Source (127)
- Academic Free License (1)
- Apache License V2.0 (1)
- Apache Software License (1)
- Artistic License (1)
- BSD License (17)
- Common Development and Distribution License (1)
- GNU General Public License version 2.0 (97)
- GNU General Public License version 3.0 (3)
- GNU General Public License with Classpath exception (1)
- GNU Library or Lesser General Public License version 2.0 (9)
- ISC License (1)
- Mozilla Public License 1.1 (2)
- Open Software License 3.0 (1)
- Other License (4)
- Public Domain (2)
- Linux (118)
- Grouping and Descriptive Categories (104)
- BSD (91)
- Modern (69)
- Mac (40)
- Windows (40)
- Other Operating Systems (12)
- Solaris (12)
- Programming Language: C ×
Telekabel ISP Trafic monitor utility
Система учета трафика.
A simple ARP statistics monitoring tool.
RAD StudioTM: Build cross-platform apps ridiculously FAST! Delivering fast and powerful native applications for Windows, Linux, macOS, iOS, Android, cloud and IoT. Rapidly design, build, and run applications optimized for native performance, from a single code base across all platforms. With RAD Studio 10.2 you can securely connect and embed any data, on any tier, in the Enterprise, or cloud.Advertisement
Calculates the size of the tcp-payload on a system via packet capturing and connectiontracking at the user level instead of the ip level.
Tranalyzer flow generator packet analyzer moved to: tranalyzer.com
vSysLog is simple syslog viewer developed for showing syslog messages in more human-readable form. This software uses user-defined patterns for formatting received messages. It works on Linux/GTK+ platform.