OSI-Approved Open Source (9)
- GNU General Public License version 2.0 (3)
- BSD License (2)
- Academic Free License (1)
- Apache License V2.0 (1)
- Common Development and Distribution License (1)
- Common Public License 1.0 (1)
- Computer Associates Trusted Open Source License 1.1 (1)
- Educational Community License, Version 2.0 (1)
- Nokia Open Source License (1)
- Open Software License 3.0 (1)
- Sun Public License (1)
- Public Domain (1)
- Windows (10)
- Grouping and Descriptive Categories (8)
- Mac (8)
- Linux (7)
- Android (2)
- Modern (2)
- BSD (1)
- Translations: Mongolian ×
Graph is a program used for drawing graphs of mathematical functions. It is easy to use while having a lot of features and settings. Official web site is located at http://www.padowan.dk129 weekly downloads
TuxWordSmith uses XDXF dictionaries to play in 88 languages1 weekly downloads
OCR c++ library. Include: contour recognition; vectorisation; matrix letter feature recognition; auto page segmentation and detect rotation; SS3 ASM core; XML base; web-based GUI; 99,6% printed Unicode text recognition; letter base up to 1200 letters.1 weekly downloads
The future of information technology will be based on controlling the flow of natural light. This project is an attempt to establish the code (or software) that will enable this to happen. It involves rewriting an OS from the ground up.
Сургалтанд зориулсан шинэлэг Монгол портал сайт.
Монгол хэлний орчуулагын систем.
Please visit the web site: http://nyamga.sf.net
Open source e-dictionary (desktop) application. Our mission: "If every human can understand each other, the world will be better place".
OpenEMIS is a generic Education Management Information System