OSI-Approved Open Source (5)
- GNU General Public License version 2.0 (4)
- Academic Free License (1)
- Common Development and Distribution License (1)
- Common Public License 1.0 (1)
- Computer Associates Trusted Open Source License 1.1 (1)
- Educational Community License, Version 2.0 (1)
- GNU Library or Lesser General Public License version 2.0 (1)
- Creative Commons Attribution License (1)
- Public Domain (1)
- Windows (7)
- Mac (6)
- Grouping and Descriptive Categories (5)
- Linux (5)
- Modern (4)
- Android (2)
- BSD (1)
- Embedded Operating Systems (1)
Open Source PHP & MySQL Guestbook11 weekly downloads
An innovative calculator project.5 weekly downloads
JPTC is a tool for testing the performance of Java code. You can run a specific part of the code many times by a different number of Threads. It's written in Java and comes with a Swing GUI for graphical configuration and result representation. If you w1 weekly downloads
The future of information technology will be based on controlling the flow of natural light. This project is an attempt to establish the code (or software) that will enable this to happen. It involves rewriting an OS from the ground up.
The ListServer is an application for serving up lists of "items" and their contents via an internet connection. All the usual suspects, FTP, HTTP, SMTP, NNTP etc are supported. The "items" can be anything. Designed for the santiagobis egroup.
Splurge is an open-source Universal Translator. It provides word-to-word dictionaries, sentence translation and verb conjugations.