OSI-Approved Open Source (3)
- Academic Free License (1)
- Adaptive Public License (1)
- Common Development and Distribution License (1)
- Common Public License 1.0 (1)
- Computer Associates Trusted Open Source License 1.1 (1)
- Educational Community License, Version 2.0 (1)
- GNU General Public License version 2.0 (1)
- GNU General Public License version 3.0 (1)
- Public Domain (1)
identikFOS - Free Operating System - For Education1 weekly downloads
The future of information technology will be based on controlling the flow of natural light. This project is an attempt to establish the code (or software) that will enable this to happen. It involves rewriting an OS from the ground up.
GNU/Linux Distro which is used as a free learning tools for Islamic educational purpose, Islamic Library, and Islamic Desktop, According to Al-Qur'an, Shahihul Hadith, and the method of shahaba, tabi'in, and tabiut tabi'in.