OSI-Approved Open Source (6)
- Academic Free License (1)
- Common Development and Distribution License (1)
- Common Public License 1.0 (1)
- Computer Associates Trusted Open Source License 1.1 (1)
- Educational Community License, Version 2.0 (1)
- GNU General Public License version 2.0 (4)
- GNU Library or Lesser General Public License version 2.0 (1)
- Public Domain (2)
- Linux (7)
- Grouping and Descriptive Categories (6)
- Windows (6)
- Mac (5)
- Modern (4)
- BSD (2)
- Other Operating Systems (2)
- Android (1)
Embedded uC software for a CrazyCar (see crazycar.fhbb.ch). This project generates code for various microcontrollers e.g. 8051, AVR, Fujitsu.1 weekly downloads
Course Compiler Design I at the ETH Zuerich (Switzerland). The course program is to write a simple compiler for educational language J01 (similar to Java, with restrictions) for a target platform (either DLX, SPARC or x86).
"DSO" is a Digital Signal Oscilloscope. My DSO will be connected via the USB to the PC. All software to operate the DSO is developed within this project.
The future of information technology will be based on controlling the flow of natural light. This project is an attempt to establish the code (or software) that will enable this to happen. It involves rewriting an OS from the ground up.
GDM-OSI V.G.A. is a project to develop a V oltametric G lass A nalizer. It was started with a consortium between the GDM Labs and the Otto Schott Institut fur Glasschemie. Soon we intend to apply these work and technics in the industries. All the devel
Graphical OS Kernel compiled with gcc 4.6.1 and nasm 2.09.08