OSI-Approved Open Source (6)
- Academic Free License (1)
- Apache License V2.0 (1)
- Common Development and Distribution License (1)
- Common Public License 1.0 (1)
- Computer Associates Trusted Open Source License 1.1 (1)
- Educational Community License, Version 2.0 (1)
- GNU General Public License version 2.0 (2)
- GNU Library or Lesser General Public License version 2.0 (2)
- GNU Library or Lesser General Public License version 3.0 (1)
- Other License (1)
- Public Domain (1)
- Grouping and Descriptive Categories (6)
- Linux (6)
- Mac (6)
- Windows (6)
- Modern (3)
- BSD (2)
eAdventure (formerly <e-Adventure>) is an authoring tool for the creation of point-and-click games, especially designed for educational purposes. eAdventure is SCORM compatible so eAdventure games can be integrated with LMS like Moodle. More info at: http://e-adventure.e-ucm.es47 weekly downloads
A Logo interpreter and programming environment specialized for schools99 weekly downloads
CatMDServices is a Web application for describing and searching web services by means of metadata. Developed by IAAA (Univ. of Zaragoza) and GeoSpatiumLab S.L., sponsored by IGN Spain. Technical details: Java, GWT, XML, multiplatform, multilingual.
CatOGC is a web application that offers an implementation of the OGC-CSW 2.0.2. Developed by IAAA (University of Zaragoza) and GeoSpatiumLab S.L. Technical details: Java, XML, multiplatform, multilingual.
The future of information technology will be based on controlling the flow of natural light. This project is an attempt to establish the code (or software) that will enable this to happen. It involves rewriting an OS from the ground up.
GeoGebra is free and multi-platform dynamic mathematics software for learning and teaching geometry, algebra, statistics, and calculus. Download the free software at http://www.geogebra.org. Find the source code at http://www.geogebra.org/trac