OSI-Approved Open Source (31)
- GNU General Public License version 2.0 (20)
- BSD License (3)
- Common Public License 1.0 (2)
- GNU Library or Lesser General Public License version 2.0 (2)
- MIT License (2)
- Academic Free License (1)
- Apache Software License (1)
- Artistic License (1)
- Common Development and Distribution License (1)
- Common Public Attribution License 1.0 (1)
- Computer Associates Trusted Open Source License 1.1 (1)
- Eclipse Public License (1)
- Educational Community License, Version 2.0 (1)
- Mozilla Public License 1.1 (1)
- Public Domain (3)
- Other License (2)
- Grouping and Descriptive Categories (34)
- Linux (34)
- Mac (34)
- Windows (34)
- Modern (4)
- Other Operating Systems (3)
- Embedded Operating Systems (2)
- BSD (1)
international glyph-based auxlang
Open source e-dictionary (desktop) application. Our mission: "If every human can understand each other, the world will be better place".
PegaSys focuses on web collaboration with educational background (esp. language learning). With a wiki-style system, news publishing, free form publishing and multilingual UI support from the beginning it can be utilized easily in and outside classes.
A Spring Framework and Hibernate based online book store
Seguro Distributor aims the design of an efficient algorithm that allows the safe distribution of public files, i.g., executables and source code. Files are decryptable with a public key, which is generated by a private key.
A project in which artifacts of practical code are accumulated & shared within developers, for purpose of quick learning/reuse or quick memory-recovery. It defined common interface for developers to integrate their different-purposed code together easily.
TrinkaFive is a simple yet sophisticated bookkeeping and project managment software for all sizes of businesses. Included (but not part of its main intent) is a tarot magick utility for casting prosperity charms and sigils. Currently being programmed.
iExam is a subproject of success, resolves the problems of the enterprise CAI education area, not only has question entering, exam generation, score calculation and notification, but also organization/history mangement, explaination and re-exam module
seiji is a Japanese-Multi-Lingual and Kanji dictionary based on Jim Breen's JMdict and kanjidic2. seiji's face is an easy to use and highly responsive Eclipse RCP. Additional features are vocabulary management and training and more.