OSI-Approved Open Source (53)
- GNU General Public License version 2.0 (40)
- GNU General Public License version 3.0 (6)
- Common Public License 1.0 (3)
- Academic Free License (1)
- Affero GNU Public License (1)
- Artistic License (1)
- BSD License (1)
- Common Development and Distribution License (1)
- Computer Associates Trusted Open Source License 1.1 (1)
- Educational Community License, Version 2.0 (1)
- GNU Library or Lesser General Public License version 2.0 (1)
- Mozilla Public License 1.0 (1)
- Mozilla Public License 2.0 (1)
- Open Software License 3.0 (1)
- PHP License (1)
- Other License (2)
- Windows (50)
- Grouping and Descriptive Categories (46)
- Linux (46)
- Mac (38)
- Modern (20)
- BSD (18)
- Other Operating Systems (12)
- Android (10)
- Translations: Hebrew ×
Helps with "Ruach distribution"
A php software for school and colleagues, you can have curses,timetable,homework and news related to your classes.
This software allow you to manage a library and to manage the lending list. The project is for libraries that allow lend school books (right now for voluntarily libraries). The program available only in Hebrew for right now.
TrinkaFive is a simple yet sophisticated bookkeeping and project managment software for all sizes of businesses. Included (but not part of its main intent) is a tarot magick utility for casting prosperity charms and sigils. Currently being programmed.
WCell is not using this repository anymore - Please refer to our homepage @ http://www.wcell.org and check out our new repository on Github @ http://github.com/WCell/WCell
A Gtk2-Perl program to search and display text and serve as a concordance of the Hebrew Bible, Talmud Mechilta and Tosefta. Uses, for example the MTR corpus of texts, after conversion to UTF8.
The program enables to get performance of C/C++ program for any metric1 weekly downloads