OSI-Approved Open Source (9)
- Adaptive Public License (1)
- Apache License V2.0 (1)
- Attribution Assurance License (1)
- BSD License (1)
- Boost Software License (1)
- Common Public License 1.0 (1)
- Computer Associates Trusted Open Source License 1.1 (1)
- Eclipse Public License (1)
- GNU General Public License version 2.0 (1)
- Mozilla Public License 1.0 (1)
- Other License (1)
- Mac (7)
- Windows (6)
- Modern (4)
- Grouping and Descriptive Categories (3)
- Linux (3)
- Other Operating Systems (3)
- Android (1)
- Embedded Operating Systems (1)
- License: Apple Public Source License ×
A concept application which shows you, visually, how many 'networked neighbors' you have1 weekly downloads
When this project is complete, a user may enter in an deductive argument in standard form, and out pops a fresh, baked validity judgement.1 weekly downloads
Flash card program for the iPod/iPhone.
Louis is a modern braille translator program for rendering XML and other formats into Braille. It will support a number of languages and braille codes including Nemeth mathematical code via MathML. Supports Mac VoiceOver as well embossers and displays.
My project is a software which detect plagiarism in thesis. In input,it is a Word document and in output it is a PDF document with plagiarism chunk underlined and with hyperlink. It is to detect copy/paste from internet.
TechnoForge aims to be a website operated for the purpose of fostering hardware development and technical documentation creation under Open-Source Initiative -approved licenses or other arrangements relating to hardwware and/or documentation development.
time keeper is the old my project.
In The Cloud Computing On Java
A New form for every one to help eachother