OSI-Approved Open Source (112)
- GNU General Public License version 2.0 (28)
- Academic Free License (8)
- GNU Library or Lesser General Public License version 2.0 (7)
- Apache License V2.0 (5)
- BSD License (5)
- MIT License (3)
- Mozilla Public License 1.0 (3)
- Attribution Assurance License (1)
- Common Development and Distribution License (1)
- Common Public License 1.0 (1)
- Historical Permission Notice and Disclaimer (1)
- Microsoft Public License (1)
- PHP License (1)
- W3C License (1)
- Public Domain (4)
- Other License (3)
- Windows (104)
- Linux (99)
- Mac (85)
- Grouping and Descriptive Categories (67)
- Android (44)
- Modern (24)
- BSD (17)
- License: Artistic License ×
btOOL is a pair of libraries (btparse in C, Text::BibTeX in Perl) that give full access to BibTeX database files.
we want create a prccessor for neuralcomputers .
This should be set to a letter that is used as a shortcut key. This letter should be one of the characters that appears.
software for printing press
o-Sword is an open source Bible study tool.
Palabra is an extensible dictionary written in Perl using a MySQL database for linguistic information. It is designed to be used with any number of languages with links to translations. Check out the source code using CVS or browse the CVS Repository.
Perl libraries to convert ebook formats and search ebook catalogs.
SPprotect (Scar Podarok protection) is a CD protection library, based on CD filesystem protection via original mechanism of our mind 8)
A system that typesets XML documents with high-level LaTeX while HTML, XHTML+MathML and DocBook output is equally possible. It bases on the LaTeX-like tbook DTD developed for this project, XSLT transformations and further tools.
i intend to use this site to better myself in the area of music. i want to record my songs so that i have a way to remember them as well as share them with others
While is a Haskell implementation of the While language found into the Nielson book. Semantics with Applications.
xml interface for exis