OSI-Approved Open Source (11)
- GNU General Public License version 2.0 (6)
- GNU Library or Lesser General Public License version 2.0 (4)
- Apache License V2.0 (2)
- Adaptive Public License (1)
- Apple Public Source License (1)
- Attribution Assurance License (1)
- Boost Software License (1)
- Computer Associates Trusted Open Source License 1.1 (1)
- Eclipse Public License (1)
- GNU General Public License version 3.0 (1)
- MIT License (1)
- University of Illinois/NCSA Open Source License (1)
- Windows (12)
- Linux (9)
- Mac (9)
- Grouping and Descriptive Categories (8)
- Modern (5)
- Other Operating Systems (2)
- Android (1)
- BSD (1)
cross-distribution software installation system474 weekly downloads
Open Source Online Citation & Library Management1 weekly downloads
Open Source PHP & MySQL Guestbook4 weekly downloads
Integrated Management Library System
In The Cloud Computing On Java
LaSuli is a firefox sidebar. With LaSuli user can highlighter fragments on the web pages, and organize those fragments with topics. Users can compare different interpretations from different viewpoints. LaSuli also support webdav server.
Open source e-book catalog system
Library Management Software System will be an online and mobile service to help people and public libraries to automate all activities. PhotonSoft Ltd. plan LMSS to be world's largest library network and social space with Internet/WAP communication tools202 weekly downloads
DFWiki is a wiki module designed to work within the moodle LMS environment. It has been designed to take advantadge of wiki features for e-learning, As content creation, and collaborative work projects. Future versions will also work utside moodle.
CatOGC is a web application that offers an implementation of the OGC-CSW 2.0.2. Developed by IAAA (University of Zaragoza) and GeoSpatiumLab S.L. Technical details: Java, XML, multiplatform, multilingual.
CatMDServices is a Web application for describing and searching web services by means of metadata. Developed by IAAA (Univ. of Zaragoza) and GeoSpatiumLab S.L., sponsored by IGN Spain. Technical details: Java, GWT, XML, multiplatform, multilingual.
ZMARCO is an Open Archive Initiative Protocol for Metadata Harvesting (OAI-PMH) 2.0 compliant data provider. The 'Z' in ZMARCO stands for Z39.50; 'MARC' stands for MAchine-Readable Cataloging; and the 'O' stands for OAI.1 weekly downloads