Join ACM and take advantage of thousands of online courses, video tutorials, and online books available through ACM’s online Learning Center. Stay ahead of the curve by reading Communications of the ACM, our monthly flagship publication that delivers incisive essays, reviews and research, and ACM Queue, an online magazine for software developers written by leading software engineers, computing researchers and tech entrepreneurs.Sponsored Listing
OSI-Approved Open Source (4)
- Adaptive Public License (1)
- Apache License V2.0 (2)
- Apple Public Source License (1)
- Attribution Assurance License (1)
- Boost Software License (1)
- Computer Associates Trusted Open Source License 1.1 (1)
- GNU General Public License version 2.0 (1)
- GNU Library or Lesser General Public License version 2.0 (1)
CatMDEdit is a metadata editor tool for describing resources, mainly geographic information. Developed by IAAA (University of Zaragoza) and GeoSpatiumLab S.L., sponsored by IGN Spain. Technical details: Java, XML, multiplatform, multilingual.57 weekly downloads
Atheneum is a bookstore inventory system written in Java 5.
It's client server app, a store for electronics books.
Easily access more than 100,000 products and tools with our robust search engine. Manage your entire IT lifecycle from purchase to renewal all in one place — so you can get more done faster.Sponsored Listing
In The Cloud Computing On Java