See, measure, share, and continuously improve how your organization supports strategic business needs with Samanage’s IT Service Desk and Asset Management solution. With our cloud-based solution deployment comes easily in days, not months, and productivity increases organically via constant innovation and enhancement of our multi-tenant platform.Sponsored Listing
OSI-Approved Open Source (7)
- GNU Library or Lesser General Public License version 2.0 (2)
- Adaptive Public License (1)
- Apache License V2.0 (1)
- Apple Public Source License (1)
- Attribution Assurance License (1)
- Boost Software License (1)
- Computer Associates Trusted Open Source License 1.1 (1)
- Eclipse Public License (1)
- GNU General Public License version 2.0 (1)
- GNU General Public License version 3.0 (1)
- MIT License (1)
- University of Illinois/NCSA Open Source License (1)
ZMARCO is an Open Archive Initiative Protocol for Metadata Harvesting (OAI-PMH) 2.0 compliant data provider. The 'Z' in ZMARCO stands for Z39.50; 'MARC' stands for MAchine-Readable Cataloging; and the 'O' stands for OAI.3 weekly downloads
Open Source Online Bibliographic Data Management11 weekly downloads
CatOGC is a web application that offers an implementation of the OGC-CSW 2.0.2. Developed by IAAA (University of Zaragoza) and GeoSpatiumLab S.L. Technical details: Java, XML, multiplatform, multilingual.
CaMPI aims to integrate the cataloguing module provided by Catalis with the Circulation and Statistical modules provided by Open MarcoPolo.
Integrated Management Library System
CatMDServices is a Web application for describing and searching web services by means of metadata. Developed by IAAA (Univ. of Zaragoza) and GeoSpatiumLab S.L., sponsored by IGN Spain. Technical details: Java, GWT, XML, multiplatform, multilingual.
In The Cloud Computing On Java