RAD StudioTM: Build cross-platform apps ridiculously FAST!
- Delivering fast and powerful native applications for Windows, Linux, macOS, iOS, Android, cloud and IoT.
- Rapidly design, build, and run applications optimized for native performance, from a single code base across all platforms.
- Securely connect and embed any data, on any tier, in the Enterprise, or cloud.
- OSI-Approved Open Source (3)
- Public Domain (1)
- Grouping and Descriptive Categories (3)
- Linux (3)
- Mac (3)
- Windows (3)
- BSD (2)
- Modern (2)
- Emulation and API Compatibility (1)
Cellocity Linux is Based on Fedora Core 6 Source Code. With only basic core elements needed to operate Compatipal and a completley Graphic Interface as well as Text. Version 2.0 will include more applications 32,64 bit and 80 Core Intel CPU
The future of information technology will be based on controlling the flow of natural light. This project is an attempt to establish the code (or software) that will enable this to happen. It involves rewriting an OS from the ground up.
KnightSleuth is a tool for Calvin College students to obtain and search the contact information of other students and faculty/staff. It allows more powerful searches than the websearch, such as by floor, by phone number, by home city, etc.