OSI-Approved Open Source (10)
- GNU General Public License version 2.0 (5)
- Academic Free License (1)
- GNU General Public License version 3.0 (1)
- GNU Library or Lesser General Public License version 2.0 (1)
- GNU Library or Lesser General Public License version 3.0 (1)
- NASA Open Source Agreement (1)
- Non-Profit Open Software License 3.0 (1)
- Open Software License 3.0 (1)
- Other License (1)
- Public Domain (1)
- Windows (11)
- Grouping and Descriptive Categories (8)
- Mac (8)
- Linux (7)
- Modern (6)
- Android (3)
- Programming Language: Project is a programming language ×
Client for public libraries164 weekly downloads
Create software without writing a single line of code46,070 weekly downloads
a Java API & Interpreter for AgentSpeak + Prolog
LED matrix rebirth
PLC Programming Best Practices1 weekly downloads
A tool for describing one's present life situation (“is”), and potential futures (“will be”) as linked data objects representing one's relationship to reality-based concepts: people, environments, objects, processes, knowledge, and time.
Insert_Scorie is a reacTIVision based experimental project, made by the department of New Technologies of Art at the Accademia di Belle Arti di Napoli. This project wishes to easily introduce people to the interaction with an art piece.
A collection of dozens of entertaining educational programs. Optionally bootable from Floppy, CD, or USB. Only the open source portions of FUZOMA are hosted on Sourceforge. Visit the Project Homepage for the full version of FUZOMA.
a Scratch Interface for Lego NXT1 weekly downloads
Interpretador de algoritmos em portugol para c/c++1 weekly downloads
The Staples Data Population & Migration Administrator is an application for the SuperWikia programming language which auto-builds critical infrastructure for cloned patches and provides backend server capability for smaller projects.
4th Version of TeNet Dev Source
Different Batch Programming1 weekly downloads