You can start backing up your Hyper-V and VMware hosts in a matter of minutes. Then set up a backup schedule and replicate backups offsite for added disaster recovery. You can even granularly restore Files or Exchange Items directly, or instantly boot a VM from backup. Download today and get a chance to WIN a Nintendo Switch!Sponsored Listing
OSI-Approved Open Source (7)
- Academic Free License (4)
- GNU General Public License version 2.0 (2)
- Adaptive Public License (1)
- Affero GNU Public License (1)
- Common Development and Distribution License (1)
- Computer Associates Trusted Open Source License 1.1 (1)
- GNU General Public License version 3.0 (1)
- Historical Permission Notice and Disclaimer (1)
- Intel Open Source License (1)
- NASA Open Source Agreement (1)
- Creative Commons Attribution License (1)
- Emulation and API Compatibility (8)
- Windows (8)
- Grouping and Descriptive Categories (7)
- Linux (5)
- Mac (5)
- BSD (4)
- Modern (4)
- Other Operating Systems (3)
- OS: EMX (OS/2 and MS-DOS) ×
Calendar App To Perform Date-Time Related Functions7 weekly downloads
Pc Calculator is a clever note and formula editor combined with an advanced and strong scientific calculator. Being an editor it is extremely user-friendly allowing all possible typing and other errors to be easily corrected and fast recalculated.5 weekly downloads
Compatipal Virtual System Emulator Wizard. Compatipal is a Full System Emulator for any system (Mac, PC, 64 bit,) and you can install other emulators made by others compiled to work on any of the above systems or Cell Processors.Works on Cellocity Linux
Discover Nintex Workflow Cloud - the fastest, easiest way to improve the way you do business. This state-of-the-art technology - built in the cloud, for the cloud - gives you the ability to create powerful, integrated workflows independent of any single platform. With our intuitive, drag-and-drop workflow design canvas, you can configure and deploy automated business processes with speed and simplicity. Try it today!Sponsored Listing
Solved classic algorithms in Pascal for the University Education.
roman numerals converter. even converts the big numbers listed in wikipedia, but requires you to use / in front of a letter for an overbar for input. this comes in windows 32 and 64-bit gui and command-line and dos 32-bit command-line.
Registration Description: This project is to show people that you can make a compiler using BASIC. Sence this project is for educational perposes only there will be no standerd command set. Compiler my need to be changed depending on CPU...
Slick Linux by Cellocity Based on Fedora Core 6. Using the Kernel 2.6.18. with only basic core elements needed to operate. Slick is just that it's slick because it's striped down. It will have full compiling and running features. It will come with YUM.