The STAXX client installs in minutes and offers a simple wizard to configure your feeds. From there STAXX will download Indicators of Compromise (IOCs) on a scheduled basis. The client includes interactive dashboards and a powerful search engine. A free STAXX portal account provides full IOC details, including Geo-Location, WHOIS and Passive DNS. Easily export IOCs for internal use. STAXX is, and always will be, FREE.Sponsored Listing
OSI-Approved Open Source (4)
- Academic Free License (2)
- GNU General Public License version 2.0 (2)
- Common Development and Distribution License (1)
- Common Public License 1.0 (1)
- Computer Associates Trusted Open Source License 1.1 (1)
- Educational Community License, Version 2.0 (1)
- GNU General Public License version 3.0 (1)
- GNU Library or Lesser General Public License version 2.0 (1)
- Public Domain (1)
- Grouping and Descriptive Categories (4)
- Windows (4)
- BSD (1)
- Linux (1)
- Mac (1)
- Modern (1)
This is an attempt to port the famous Cybera software to .NET.
The future of information technology will be based on controlling the flow of natural light. This project is an attempt to establish the code (or software) that will enable this to happen. It involves rewriting an OS from the ground up.
Thematografos is an application aiming to create simple web tests. Mathematical symbols are also supported via MathML code (not full support yet!)
CryAlgo is for Academic only Purposes. Demonstrates the implentation of some ciphers at the moment . Its open source and i intend add more algorithms for ciphers .