OSI-Approved Open Source (78)
- GNU General Public License version 2.0 (55)
- GNU General Public License version 3.0 (9)
- GNU Library or Lesser General Public License version 2.0 (4)
- Apache License V2.0 (3)
- Academic Free License (2)
- BSD License (2)
- GNU Library or Lesser General Public License version 3.0 (2)
- Affero GNU Public License (1)
- Common Development and Distribution License (1)
- Common Public License 1.0 (1)
- Computer Associates Trusted Open Source License 1.1 (1)
- Eclipse Public License (1)
- Educational Community License, Version 2.0 (1)
- Mozilla Public License 1.0 (1)
- Mozilla Public License 1.1 (1)
- Public Domain (3)
- Creative Commons Attribution License (1)
- Windows (79)
- Linux (74)
- Mac (70)
- Grouping and Descriptive Categories (57)
- Android (28)
- Modern (26)
- BSD (13)
- Translations: Catalan ×
This intuitive (and fully configurable) tool will help users to generate and check truth tables of many variables. You'll be able to work with Clasic logic and Lukasiewicz, Kleene & Bochvar and Gödel multivalued logics.
The project is part of the practice of the subject of the UOC networks, is a management students, teachers and subjects.
children programming languages, logo like language, children programming environment IDE, language in several languages for kids
Projet etudiants concernant la documentation en ligne sur internet
This project develops a solution for a school management.
This project aims to create the user documentation for a school information system.
WGrapher is a web crawler robot that generates a graph for a site, being the vertices of that graph the webpages and the edges that connect two vertices the anchors between two webpages. This can be useful if you need big real graphs of the www or if you