OSI-Approved Open Source (8)
- GNU General Public License version 2.0 (5)
- Common Development and Distribution License (2)
- GNU Library or Lesser General Public License version 2.0 (2)
- Open Software License 3.0 (2)
- Academic Free License (1)
- Apache Software License (1)
- Artistic License (1)
- Attribution Assurance License (1)
- Computer Associates Trusted Open Source License 1.1 (1)
- Eclipse Public License (1)
- Open Group Test Suite License (1)
- PHP License (1)
- Sun Public License (1)
- Other License (1)
- Windows (7)
- Grouping and Descriptive Categories (6)
- Linux (6)
- Mac (5)
- Modern (3)
- BSD (2)
- Android (1)
- Embedded Operating Systems (1)
- License: W3C License ×
ArchAngel INC is a web-based community for developers in some Open Source projects based primarily in Joomla! We are now developing some web applications to use directly with Joomla! systems (custom & automatic installers included).
CRML - Conflict Resolution Markup Language - http://www.equiforum.org - is an open source innitiative to develop an XML based Semantic Web ontology (RDF, OWL) for researchers interested in peace to create a standard way of collecting and sharing informa1 weekly downloads
The purpose of this project is to let students learn and play online. Anyone can answer questions or add new ones, discuss answers. It's more efficien than reading books, alone, at home.
Euler Yet another proof Engine56 weekly downloads
Ceci est un projet etudiant pour la creation d'un scanner 3D.
The project will integrate viable aspects of the semantic web technologies for use with advanced Semantic SQLCLI based XML DBMS. The purpose of this project is develop a GUI Application for a Suite of ECM Services.
Basic web-based library management system covering (1) library items (2) their copies (3) users and (4) lends. Data import/export: XML
Association de l'asie pacifique et de l'asie mineur : Mention projet \apac (SF.NET) Chancellerie fédérale Palais fédéral ouest 3003 Berne1 weekly downloads