OSI-Approved Open Source (56)
- Apache License V2.0 (1)
- Apache Software License (1)
- BSD License (1)
- Educational Community License, Version 2.0 (1)
- GNU General Public License version 2.0 (13)
- GNU Library or Lesser General Public License version 2.0 (11)
- GNU Library or Lesser General Public License version 3.0 (1)
- MIT License (1)
- NASA Open Source Agreement (1)
- Other License (1)
- Public Domain (1)
- Windows (50)
- Grouping and Descriptive Categories (48)
- Linux (40)
- Mac (35)
- Modern (10)
- BSD (8)
- License: Mozilla Public License 1.1 (MPL 1.1) ×
Suite of diverse free tools under the platform win32 destined to help to increase the safety and ergonomics, of the users of internet of simple and comfortable way
This is a set of container pseudo templates for Delphi and other Object Pascal compilers (Kylix, freepascal, Virtual Pascal) supplying type safe templates for: lists, sorted lists, stacks, queues, hashes (associative array)
hostingstar.com.au's open source software. To be used primarily for dotnetnuke modules, a cross platform backup system, .net (dotnet) user controls, 3d plugins and many other bits and pieces.
Gain visibility into your network behavior through continuos monitoring of network and servers, real-time tracking of configuration changes, analysing bandwidth bottlenecks, inspecting firewall logs, and thereby avert network disasters.Advertisement
iStudy is a program designed to allow students (or anyone) to create "flashcards" on the computer that can be electronically viewed and studied.
This is a tab widget plug-in for Protègè wich allow the construction of OWL ontologies from concept maps.
This repository is no longer maintained!