OSI-Approved Open Source (115)
- Academic Free License (21)
- Apache License V2.0 (2)
- Artistic License 2.0 (1)
- BSD License (2)
- Common Development and Distribution License (4)
- Common Public License 1.0 (6)
- Computer Associates Trusted Open Source License 1.1 (1)
- Eclipse Public License (2)
- European Union Public License (2)
- GNU General Public License version 2.0 (20)
- GNU General Public License version 3.0 (1)
- GNU Library or Lesser General Public License version 2.0 (2)
- GNU Library or Lesser General Public License version 3.0 (1)
- Microsoft Public License (1)
- Mozilla Public License 1.1 (1)
- Public Domain (4)
- Creative Commons Attribution License (3)
- Other License (2)
- Windows (105)
- Linux (80)
- Mac (68)
- Grouping and Descriptive Categories (67)
- Android (35)
- Modern (25)
- BSD (11)
- Emulation and API Compatibility (7)
- Computer Aided Instruction (CAI)
Hot topics in Education Softwaresakai
- License: Educational Community License, Version 2.0 ×
A Development Based By a student for other students in the computer industy
Web-based student information system. Cross-platform, comprehensive system , gives parents real-time access to student performance, and creates an online school community
Management and Development a Drugstore
Public storage for the projects created by Mera interns
A UK-based organisation developing Open Source solutions for deployment in the educational sector. Such solutions including an Active Directory/RM Community Connect alternative, website and mail, office software, etc.
Practice of the subject TDP from UOC
Program for using PCI1780 under QNX for science researching
Applications and shared infrastructure for humanities research.
Snagit’s image and video capture is powerful, but not complex. All-in-One Capture® grabs your entire desktop, a region, a window, or a scrolling window from any webpage or application—-all with a single hotkey or click. Snagit gives you a simple way to edit. Show a complex process, give detailed feedback, or share important information with the people who need it most. Download your free trial now!Advertisement
SimpleScalar un entorno de simulación para diferentes arquitecturas hardware. Modificacion de algunos archivos para que funcione correctamente la version educativa
This software is a timetable maker for educational institutes.
Red Kite project involing staff and students from schools in the teesdale district. A collaborative project where resources are developed and shared to enhance the learning experience.
Unified Campus Solution covering academic management, learning management, student information system, general administration, accounting and human resource management.
The Virtual Laboratory for Earth and Planetary Materials (VLab) collaborative GRID-based environment. Concentrating on scientific computation workflows and auto-generation of visualization services. http://vlab.msi.umn.edu
We extend a model of exploration and exploitation to consider the context of hierarchical organizations of varying size and depth, in either the absence or presence of a knowledge management (KM) system.