OSI-Approved Open Source (7)
- Academic Free License (2)
- Apache License V2.0 (1)
- Common Development and Distribution License (2)
- Common Public License 1.0 (1)
- Computer Associates Trusted Open Source License 1.1 (2)
- Educational Community License, Version 2.0 (1)
- GNU General Public License version 2.0 (1)
- GNU General Public License version 3.0 (2)
- Historical Permission Notice and Disclaimer (1)
- Intel Open Source License (1)
- Mozilla Public License 1.1 (1)
- NASA Open Source Agreement (1)
- Public Domain (1)
- Grouping and Descriptive Categories (7)
- Linux (7)
- Mac (7)
- Windows (7)
- BSD (3)
- Modern (2)
- Embedded Operating Systems (1)
- Emulation and API Compatibility (1)
program for learning vocabulary and flash cards6 weekly downloads
Program that will quiz the user based on the facts associated with the picture that was randomly displayed.
The future of information technology will be based on controlling the flow of natural light. This project is an attempt to establish the code (or software) that will enable this to happen. It involves rewriting an OS from the ground up.
To build a 3d Printer that uses tine micro-pipette of some micrometers
Registration Description: This project is to show people that you can make a compiler using BASIC. Sence this project is for educational perposes only there will be no standerd command set. Compiler my need to be changed depending on CPU...
The Open Translation Network will assist people in translating and revising any textual document. Based on P2P technology, it will allow users to request/provide the translation or the revision of virtually any textual document.
hostingstar.com.au's open source software. To be used primarily for dotnetnuke modules, a cross platform backup system, .net (dotnet) user controls, 3d plugins and many other bits and pieces.