RAD StudioTM: Build cross-platform apps ridiculously FAST! Delivering fast and powerful native applications for Windows, Linux, macOS, iOS, Android, cloud and IoT. Rapidly design, build, and run applications optimized for native performance, from a single code base across all platforms. With RAD Studio 10.2 you can securely connect and embed any data, on any tier, in the Enterprise, or cloud.Advertisement
OSI-Approved Open Source (3)
- Academic Free License (1)
- BSD License (1)
- Common Development and Distribution License (1)
- Computer Associates Trusted Open Source License 1.1 (1)
- GNU General Public License version 2.0 (1)
- GNU Library or Lesser General Public License version 2.0 (1)
- Historical Permission Notice and Disclaimer (1)
- Intel Open Source License (1)
- NASA Open Source Agreement (1)
- Public Domain (1)
- Other Operating Systems (5)
- Windows (4)
- Grouping and Descriptive Categories (3)
- Linux (3)
- Mac (3)
- Modern (3)
- BSD (1)
- Emulation and API Compatibility (1)
Common Hardware Recovery Solutions by Ukrainian-Russian network from http://hardw.net/forum35 weekly downloads
Dvorak Typing Tutor is an open source project created to teach the Dvorak keyboard layout. This project will be wrote in C++ for Linux, and Windows. This project will offer information about the Dvorak layout, and to aid anyone wanting to learn Dvorak.
Registration Description: This project is to show people that you can make a compiler using BASIC. Sence this project is for educational perposes only there will be no standerd command set. Compiler my need to be changed depending on CPU...
TISE -cycle computer full for 8088,writen in assembler/tc/c++(MFC).