OSI-Approved Open Source (76)
- GNU General Public License version 2.0 (53)
- GNU Library or Lesser General Public License version 2.0 (8)
- Academic Free License (2)
- Affero GNU Public License (2)
- Apache License V2.0 (2)
- Common Public License 1.0 (2)
- Sun Public License (2)
- Apache Software License (1)
- BSD License (1)
- Eclipse Public License (1)
- GNU General Public License version 3.0 (1)
- GNU Library or Lesser General Public License version 3.0 (1)
- MIT License (1)
- Mozilla Public License 1.1 (1)
- Creative Commons Attribution License (3)
- Public Domain (3)
- Linux (63)
- Mac (60)
- Grouping and Descriptive Categories (54)
- Modern (22)
- Android (20)
- Other Operating Systems (8)
- BSD (5)
WoW Evolution Database is an Open Source Project. We are doing Databases for the emulation core MaNGOS. All Databases from WEDB are 100% in german. We use as Source the Database UDB and expand it. So, we wish you fun here!
Projekt im Berufsschulfach Software. Ein Autoverkaufprojekt mit Java GUI und HTML-Interface mit Access-Datenbankanbindung
A German web based program that help to find your right denomination
Eine Semesterarbeit im Wahlpflichtkurs Grafische Oberflächen mit Eclipse RCP
This project is created by a small group of students to optimize the team work. You will find here some work for the university as well as some private tools.
This software permits to simulate and play different games according to the main questions of gametheory in a Two-Person-Zero-Sum Game. It is developed in Java and a free source project, published under GNU.
java-turing-emulator aims to provide a GUI for creating, editing and simulating Turing machines and deterministic machines. its build in java and uses the swt-framework.
A java software project to sumulate medicine therapy accelerators. This shall serve as a e-training/e-learning for those devices with the aim to train the skill of calibrating such device.
phpmce (php-microcontoller emulator) will be able to emulate small programs written in assembler. (no interrupt-support!)
A python program that tests the user with different basic math problems. .py script version supported on any operating system running python planning on making special .exe windows version