RAD StudioTM: Build cross-platform apps ridiculously FAST! Delivering fast and powerful native applications for Windows, Linux, macOS, iOS, Android, cloud and IoT. Rapidly design, build, and run applications optimized for native performance, from a single code base across all platforms. With RAD Studio 10.2 you can securely connect and embed any data, on any tier, in the Enterprise, or cloud.Advertisement
OSI-Approved Open Source (24)
- Academic Free License (1)
- GNU General Public License version 2.0 (7)
- GNU General Public License version 3.0 (11)
- GNU General Public License with Classpath exception (1)
- GNU Library or Lesser General Public License version 3.0 (1)
- MIT License (1)
- Motosoto License (1)
- Open Font License 1.1 (1)
- zlib/libpng License (1)
- Creative Commons Attribution License (4)
- Other License (2)
- Public Domain (1)
- Modern (31)
- Windows (31)
- Grouping and Descriptive Categories (16)
- Linux (11)
- Emulation and API Compatibility (5)
- Mac (4)
- BSD (3)
- OS: Vista ×
LSDic é um projeto de software voltado ao aprendizado da Língua Brasileira de Sinais (LIBRAS).
Ein Latein - Deutsch Übersetzer / A Latin - German Translator
Create, save, copy and edit tengwar texts with this application.
Gain visibility into your network behavior through continuos monitoring of network and servers, real-time tracking of configuration changes, analysing bandwidth bottlenecks, inspecting firewall logs, and thereby avert network disasters.Advertisement
Vocabulary Gamer is a free powerful open-source vocabulary trainer for almost any language with an integrated game.
zTranslator is a free and open-source software which translates text between more than 50 different languages (powered by Bing Translator, Google Translator…). It also supports OCR, which let you easy to capture any text on the screen to translate.