OSI-Approved Open Source (8)
- GNU General Public License version 2.0 (5)
- GNU Library or Lesser General Public License version 2.0 (2)
- Academic Free License (1)
- Adaptive Public License (1)
- Common Development and Distribution License (1)
- Common Public License 1.0 (1)
- Computer Associates Trusted Open Source License 1.1 (1)
- Educational Community License, Version 2.0 (1)
- Public Domain (1)
- Grouping and Descriptive Categories (8)
- Linux (8)
- Mac (8)
- Windows (8)
- Android (5)
- Modern (2)
- BSD (1)
- Emulation and API Compatibility (1)
One day there will be a Windows 9, coming after Windows 8 and current Windows 7. Why not starting working now on a Windows 9 similar open source OS ten years before it appears instead of still working on it 10 years after it will become obsolete?1 weekly downloads
modular exdendable exokernel1 weekly downloads
A little operating system created in order to discover the basis of the modern operating system in practice.
Cellocity Linux is Based on Fedora Core 6 Source Code. With only basic core elements needed to operate Compatipal and a completley Graphic Interface as well as Text. Version 2.0 will include more applications 32,64 bit and 80 Core Intel CPU
The future of information technology will be based on controlling the flow of natural light. This project is an attempt to establish the code (or software) that will enable this to happen. It involves rewriting an OS from the ground up.
KnightSleuth is a tool for Calvin College students to obtain and search the contact information of other students and faculty/staff. It allows more powerful searches than the websearch, such as by floor, by phone number, by home city, etc.
L2MI - Little Modem Multiple Interface is a project that provide a firmware and hardware description of an educational Modem with multiple interfaces.
Download the latest psp downloads