OSI-Approved Open Source (28)
- GNU General Public License version 2.0 (9)
- GNU General Public License version 3.0 (8)
- Affero GNU Public License (2)
- BSD License (2)
- GNU Library or Lesser General Public License version 2.0 (2)
- GNU Library or Lesser General Public License version 3.0 (2)
- Academic Free License (1)
- Adaptive Public License (1)
- Common Development and Distribution License (1)
- Fair License (1)
- Non-Profit Open Software License 3.0 (1)
- Creative Commons Attribution License (3)
- Other License (2)
- Grouping and Descriptive Categories (35)
- Windows (35)
- Linux (17)
- Modern (17)
- BSD (11)
- Mac (10)
- Embedded Operating Systems (4)
- OS: 64-bit MS Windows ×
Modualar Open Source Learning Program
This is an attempt to port the famous Cybera software to .NET.
The best and user friendly English/Turkish Dictionary
GraphCAD is a pseudo 3D Computer Aided Design (CAD) program to modeling dinamic and static objects, basics on graph theory. GraphCAD may be used as GIS, Medical Disgnostic, Engineering, Education and Mathematical modeling tool.
Computer Aided Intruction/Tutor Software.Multier. Tier 1: DB server MSSQL ,MySQL or ODBC providing Membership Data (Name,Address...) Tier 2 Web Server Display progress of Students for Parents etc Tier 3 Mobile Device for logging Progress of Students
RekenTrainer (lit. arithmetic trainer) is a small test program generates simple math problems. It was written to help student training for the WisCat-pabo test in the Netherlands. The code is in english, but the problems are in Dutch.
Calculates volume and surfice of arbitrary rotational objects. Or arbitrary areas. This is done by applying numerical integration and numerical interpolation. No parser included.
Small Program that allows annotating over any application