- OSI-Approved Open Source (11)
- Creative Commons Attribution License (1)
Grouping and Descriptive Categories (11)
- 32-bit MS Windows (95/98) (2)
- 32-bit MS Windows (NT/2000/XP) (4)
- 64-bit MS Windows (3)
- All 32-bit MS Windows (3)
- All BSD Platforms (1)
- All POSIX (4)
- Classic 8-bit Operating Systems (1)
- OS Independent (3)
- Project is OS Distribution-Specific (1)
- Project is an Operating System Distribution (1)
- Project is an Operating System Kernel (1)
- Windows (11)
- Mac (10)
- Android (7)
- Modern (5)
- BSD (4)
- Embedded Operating Systems (3)
- Emulation and API Compatibility (3)
- Graphics Conversion
- 3D Modeling
- 3D Rendering
- Fractals and Procedural Generation
Free drawing software for Windows, Mac OS X, and Linux17,543 weekly downloads
A very efficient tutor.1,781 weekly downloads
Former project page29 weekly downloads
Interactive designer for Celtic knots33 weekly downloads
We have moved to https://forja.rediris.es/projects/csl-longomatch/5 weekly downloads
A set of c++ flexible and inheritable classes to open, parse and render 3d models contained in .3ds files working in an os-independent way, using the C++ Standard Library to read files and Glut-OpenGL to render.
A techonogically advanced engine using C++ and ASM as languages.
A library and many frontends written to achieve an unbiased renderer with many features and good performance.
Eclipse plugin opengl plasm interface.
plugin Eclipse per plasm, solo editor testuale.