OSI-Approved Open Source (103)
- GNU General Public License version 2.0 (58)
- BSD License (16)
- GNU Library or Lesser General Public License version 2.0 (16)
- GNU General Public License version 3.0 (9)
- GNU Library or Lesser General Public License version 3.0 (3)
- Apache License V2.0 (2)
- Common Development and Distribution License (2)
- Open Software License 3.0 (2)
- PHP License (2)
- Academic Free License (1)
- Adaptive Public License (1)
- Affero GNU Public License (1)
- Apple Public Source License (1)
- Artistic License (1)
- Common Public License 1.0 (1)
- Public Domain (7)
- Creative Commons Attribution License (3)
Grouping and Descriptive Categories (93)
- All POSIX (41)
- OS Independent (29)
- 32-bit MS Windows (27)
- All 32-bit MS Windows (27)
- All BSD Platforms (14)
- 64-bit MS Windows (13)
- OS Portable (11)
- 32-bit MS Windows (6)
- Project is an Operating System Kernel (2)
- Classic 8-bit Operating Systems (1)
- Project is OS Distribution-Specific (1)
- Project is an Operating System Distribution (1)
- Windows (93)
- Linux (89)
- Mac (79)
- Modern (64)
- BSD (39)
- Graphics Conversion
- 3D Modeling
- 3D Rendering
- Image Galleries
- Translations: Japanese ×
Screen Grabber 2.0 is an application for grabbing screen shots at even timeintervals from a movie. Useful for creating previews, and thumbnails.
This is library for Ms Windows written with VC++, which recognizes text from any software on the desktop (software must use windows fonts).
Our project is making the perfect INSTALLER for everybody who want to use Multilanguage XOOPS2 by UTF-8 on the PHP5 and MySQL5. Now we will ship the XAMPP with XOOPS2. http://www.fs4y.com/?language=en
Vrtra3D is an open source scene-graph library and tool kits for Windows/Xbox360 by C++ and C#. This project provides DirectX adapter library like XNA and high-level scene-graph library on it (or XNA).
((( bonzeye, bonZeye, bonsai, bonsi, BonPsi ))) a Volumetric Botanical Visualization for File Hierarchy Interfacing Goals: platform independence and consistency across devices, personalized and familiar tree-like branching structure, custom 2D overlays
this is going to be a mmorpg player world game hopefully people will like it its going to be fantasy based
This is a 2D graphics library generator written in ruby. It converts a input file (like a pixel shader file) to c source codes. It can offer various 2D blit functions (geometry: rect, scale_rect, morphing + pixel_operation: copy, add, mul･･･).
The hyperreal is a support library for projection-based mixed-reality on Mac OS X.
libpikl is a simple image library.
Manuscript is a scripting language for annotating animation and other interactive media art.
php-L-Systems is a web-based PHP Lindenmayer iterative grammar (automated turtle-graphics). Forms provide input: the PHP graphics library renders an image from the specified grammar-values. Plants are common subjects; fractals & chaos too. See the demo!
"telegraph1907" is an easy-to-use raster-based animation sketch tool.
zphoto is a flash-based photo album generator. You can create a flash-based on-line album from photos taken by a digital camera.