OSI-Approved Open Source (134)
- Adaptive Public License (1)
- Affero GNU Public License (1)
- Apache License V2.0 (1)
- Apache Software License (1)
- Artistic License (4)
- Artistic License 2.0 (1)
- BSD License (4)
- Common Development and Distribution License (2)
- Common Public License 1.0 (1)
- Educational Community License, Version 2.0 (7)
- GNU General Public License version 2.0 (28)
- GNU General Public License version 3.0 (1)
- GNU Library or Lesser General Public License version 2.0 (4)
- MIT License (1)
- Microsoft Public License (1)
- Public Domain (6)
- Creative Commons Attribution License (1)
- Windows (122)
- Linux (95)
- Mac (79)
Grouping and Descriptive Categories (71)
- 32-bit MS Windows (95/98) (2)
- 32-bit MS Windows (NT/2000/XP) (22)
- 64-bit MS Windows (4)
- All 32-bit MS Windows (19)
- All BSD Platforms (3)
- All POSIX (13)
- Classic 8-bit Operating Systems (1)
- OS Independent (22)
- OS Portable (11)
- Project is OS Distribution-Specific (1)
- Project is an Operating System Distribution (1)
- Project is an Operating System Kernel (1)
- Android (56)
- Modern (26)
- BSD (12)
- Graphics Conversion
- 3D Modeling
- 3D Rendering
- Image Galleries
- Handwriting recognition
- License: Academic Free License (AFL) ×
Project 1 BLENDER MACROS AUTOMATION, add presets to bge, allow automatic unwrapping and texturing,automatic logic setup project 2 learn,create share education is priority this is an open gui 3d rendering development project allowing you to share ,art kno
A Graphical Editing Framework(GEF), for Python. It provides a canvas similar to wxArt2D and a editing framework based on MVC. The framework can be used to develop scientific and engineering tools that require graphical editing.
Harjoitusprojekti Sourceforgen testaamiseen. Qt:n päälle rakennettu uudenlainen käyttöliittymäkirjasto.
This project is for the Robocup Soccer 2D Simulation League. This tool converts the logfiles to Flash animations.
Global survey system
A Screen Capture program.
visualNets is a log analysis utility that graphically plots network packets over time. Plot source or destination IP or port addresses in a graphical format with color and comments. Allows admins or security analysts to identify subtle security trends.
I'm trying to create a program to make a weather chart in octave.
If you are like the rest of our user community, your IT team is busy. With pressure to deliver on-time projects, you don’t have a lot of time to spend making your management tools work. You need network monitoring tools that work for you. You want tools that makes it easy to find performance issues before your users do and resolve them before they impact the business. That’s why tens of thousands of customers around the world love WhatsUp Gold.Advertisement
Project to develop xVRML specs & related s/w tech. VRML97 put 3D worlds on the net & xVRML evolves it w/ Schema-based re-definition. Schema forms base for spec docs & model of the data in a VR world, as well as dev of tech-demo app & plugin s/w.