OSI-Approved Open Source (133)
- GNU General Public License version 2.0 (29)
- Educational Community License, Version 2.0 (7)
- Artistic License (4)
- BSD License (4)
- GNU Library or Lesser General Public License version 2.0 (4)
- Common Development and Distribution License (2)
- Mozilla Public License 1.0 (2)
- PHP License (2)
- Apache License V2.0 (1)
- Apache Software License (1)
- Apple Public Source License (1)
- Artistic License 2.0 (1)
- Common Public License 1.0 (1)
- GNU General Public License version 3.0 (1)
- MIT License (1)
- Public Domain (6)
- Windows (122)
- Linux (94)
- Mac (78)
- Grouping and Descriptive Categories (70)
- Android (56)
- Modern (24)
- BSD (9)
- Graphics Conversion
- 3D Modeling
- 3D Rendering
- Image Galleries
- Handwriting recognition
- License: Academic Free License (AFL) ×
This is a project to create a full fledged image editing platform in Java for educational and research purposes. The Project is to be designed in a completely Plug and Play manner . ie, every feature in the project will be a service provided by a plugin.
j3draw is experimental Programm written in JAVA demonstrating different 3D Operations for drawing, displaying and modifying 3D Objects.
Walking a 3D World in java/jogl realised with shader lv3 know-how using cg
A set of libraries, written in C/C++, to perform multimedia operations on Windows systems. These libraries are especially suited for performing psychophysical experiments on human and animal vision.
A Graphical Editing Framework(GEF), for Python. It provides a canvas similar to wxArt2D and a editing framework based on MVC. The framework can be used to develop scientific and engineering tools that require graphical editing.
This project is for the Robocup Soccer 2D Simulation League. This tool converts the logfiles to Flash animations.
visualNets is a log analysis utility that graphically plots network packets over time. Plot source or destination IP or port addresses in a graphical format with color and comments. Allows admins or security analysts to identify subtle security trends.
I'm trying to create a program to make a weather chart in octave.