OSI-Approved Open Source (151)
- Academic Free License (3)
- Apache License V2.0 (3)
- Apache Software License (1)
- Artistic License (1)
- BSD License (4)
- Common Development and Distribution License (1)
- Eclipse Public License (1)
- Fair License (1)
- GNU General Public License version 2.0 (109)
- GNU General Public License version 3.0 (5)
- GNU Library or Lesser General Public License version 2.0 (18)
- GNU Library or Lesser General Public License version 3.0 (1)
- Jabber Open Source License (1)
- Lucent Public License Version 1.02 (1)
- MIT License (3)
- Public Domain (7)
- Linux (127)
- Mac (109)
- Grouping and Descriptive Categories (108)
- Modern (47)
- Android (40)
- BSD (12)
Media management for webservers written in PHP using the getid3 library for details on sound and video files. All information is put into a database and everything is editable incl. the ID3 v1/2 and so on and you can hear/see them on your browser
Advanced graphic viewer, done in - as2, php, xml, mysql. Pack for CLDC/MIDP adds everything to the IDE you need to create, test and debug applications for the Mobile Information Device Profile (MIDP) 2.0, and the Connected, Limited Device Configuration
SMIL implementation in ECMAScript
solidstore is an web based community multimedia jukebox written in ASP.NET. Multiple users can upload & publish their own collections of music, video & pictures either for shared or public access.
Search engine friendly, template based, MySQL and PHP powered web based photo gallery system.
The intention is the creation of a media player which has the capabilities of organizing the movies, and that it is at the same time a p2p program with a strong API for 3 party webpages and servers to use it as a competitor for the iTunes store.
Djvu book reader for small and low-resolution PDA screen. It can recognize words, pictures and formulas in scannded books with no text layer to fit it into screen width
Processor and realtime viewer for the program VXFlow (http://www.morgenthal.org/vxflow/), an numerical flow field simulator, written by Prof. Dr. Guido Morgenthal (http://www.uni-weimar.de/Bauing/MSK/?lang=en). This project uses the gloost framework.