OSI-Approved Open Source (130)
- Academic Free License (2)
- Adaptive Public License (1)
- Affero GNU Public License (1)
- Apache License V2.0 (1)
- Apache Software License (4)
- Artistic License (2)
- BSD License (13)
- Common Development and Distribution License (1)
- Common Public License 1.0 (1)
- GNU General Public License version 2.0 (68)
- GNU General Public License version 3.0 (2)
- GNU Library or Lesser General Public License version 2.0 (29)
- GNU Library or Lesser General Public License version 3.0 (1)
- Historical Permission Notice and Disclaimer (1)
- MIT License (5)
- Other License (6)
- Public Domain (3)
- Creative Commons Attribution License (1)
- Modern (140)
- Linux (139)
- Solaris (131)
Grouping and Descriptive Categories (123)
- 32-bit MS Windows (95/98) (23)
- 32-bit MS Windows (NT/2000/XP) (16)
- 64-bit MS Windows (12)
- All 32-bit MS Windows (81)
- All BSD Platforms (41)
- All POSIX (109)
- Classic 8-bit Operating Systems (2)
- OS Independent (29)
- OS Portable (13)
- Project is OS Distribution-Specific (1)
- Project is an Operating System Distribution (1)
- Project is an Operating System Kernel (1)
- Windows (110)
- BSD (100)
- Mac (100)
- Other Operating Systems (42)
- Graphics Conversion
- 3D Modeling
- 3D Rendering
- Image Galleries
- OS: Solaris ×
Form4j is a java package to handle interactive GUI Forms for Java (Swing) Clients. Data and Form Definitions are XML based. Primary Purpose: Forms for Java Clients in an XML Environment.
gAnim8 is a full suite of tools for building and manipulating animated GIFs & small videos in a Gtk/Gnome environment. Easily create, edit, or preview animated GIFs or videos (MPG, AVI/ASF, WMV, SWF, RM, MOV, M4V), or record videos and take screenshots.
the missing archiver Graphical enviorment for gnome desktop
GPicScan is an Image Collector/CRC Scanner. GPicScan includes a small Filemanager and an ImageViewer. GPicScan work's with NT ( Downloader_for_X ) to get some pieces from the Web (patch for Version 1.28) will inluded. Marks missing Pictures and automaticl
Set of tools and libs for managing structured data in a very flexible way: Imp./Exp. ASCII, XML, SQL, PS, Tex/LaTex, RTF GUI: X-Windows, MS-Windows Interface to C++, DBs, Perl, PHP, Java, TCP/IP LISP-like interpreter written in C++ using C-LIB
jLug is a virtual Lego(tm) modeller developed for any platform supporting Java & Java3D.
jpgresize.pl resizes a couple of JPG images simultaniously.
Houdini Animation Software Plugin Repository. C/O od[force], a community site for enthusiastic Houdini support. http://www.odforce.net. Plugin areas: Rendering DSO's, Geometry Ops, Dynamics Solvers, Compositing Ops, Particle Ops & Scripting commands.
Partykewl is a performance oriented particle library for video games that comes with an nice visual editor.
Pointless is a tool for creating and viewing slideshows. Presentations are made using a simple markup-language and are then rendered using OpenGL and Freetype for optimal visual quality.
Software for Internet photo printing services. Originally it should be used to get the prints, but might be used for photo sharing. Use Java Tomcat web server.
General purpose programs developed specifically for wearable computing.
wxArt2D gives wxWindows applications sophisticated vector drawing functionality. It is based on a framework supporting multiple views within a hierarchical document. Supports drawing & (Graph) editing. In-output in SVG, GDSII, XML, easy to extend.
JexifViewer is a project for viewing Exif informations stored in JPG files written by most digital cameras. JexifViewer lists Exif tags in a table for comparing images. Image viewer is included. Images can be rotated and flipped. Slideshow available.26 weekly downloads