OSI-Approved Open Source (129)
- GNU General Public License version 2.0 (67)
- BSD License (23)
- GNU Library or Lesser General Public License version 2.0 (20)
- GNU General Public License version 3.0 (9)
- MIT License (9)
- Mozilla Public License 1.1 (4)
- Open Software License 3.0 (2)
- zlib/libpng License (2)
- Academic Free License (1)
- Adaptive Public License (1)
- Affero GNU Public License (1)
- Apache License V2.0 (1)
- Artistic License (1)
- Boost Software License (1)
- Common Public License 1.0 (1)
- Creative Commons Attribution License (3)
- Other License (2)
- Modern (135)
- Linux (127)
- BSD (126)
- Mac (100)
Grouping and Descriptive Categories (99)
- All POSIX (71)
- All BSD Platforms (64)
- All 32-bit MS Windows (42)
- OS Portable (19)
- 32-bit MS Windows (15)
- 64-bit MS Windows (15)
- OS Independent (13)
- 32-bit MS Windows (10)
- Classic 8-bit Operating Systems (2)
- Project is OS Distribution-Specific (1)
- Project is an Operating System Distribution (1)
- Project is an Operating System Kernel (1)
- Windows (84)
- Graphics Conversion
- 3D Modeling
- 3D Rendering
- Image Galleries
- Handwriting recognition
- OS: FreeBSD ×
Alphamote is an aiming to provide a free, open source alternative to Sony's Remote Camera Control software, which can be used to control Sony's alpha DSLR cameras via the USB port (changing settings, triggering, downloading, ...).
Exposition is a slideshow application. It is made of an editor and a light, self-contained player, available for Windows, Unix and Mac. The focus is on ease of use, ease of distribution, and beautiful presentation of images on the PC screen.
This project provides "small" gadgets for ease of OpenGL programming. GLEB (OpenGL Extension Bridge) enables latest OpenGL features. GLED (OpenGL Extension Dynamo) is GLEB source code generator. GL3DS (OpenGL 3ds file loader) renders 3D model in OpenGL
gtkalbum will be a GTK application written in C for showing and organising photo albums from digital cameras. It will allow some basic funcions like rotating image. It will show EXIF information and use 160x120 previews directly from JFIF (jpeg) images.
Python OpenEXR bindings. Python module for working with ILM's popular high dynamic range imaging format and library.
3D Modeling application based on OpenGL for Linux, OS X and Windows.
A free php script to upload images/photos to your website.
zphoto is a flash-based photo album generator. You can create a flash-based on-line album from photos taken by a digital camera.
IPv6 Multicast Internet Radio Station backed by a MySQL database, PHP webbased frontend, a seperate mp3 gatherer/indexer and the pride of it all: Radio.Unfix which sends your mp3's onto the internet using only one stream for unlimited listeners.3 weekly downloads
Toolset for LVF lossless video format8 weekly downloads