The book shows you how architecting a modern security visibility infrastructure can help your business adapt to new threats, lengthen the usefulness of your current security investments, and optimize uptime and availability. See the entire threat landscape, understand security visibility basics, support both inline and out-of-band security systems, explore security visibility use cases and ask the right questions about visibility.Sponsored Listing
OSI-Approved Open Source (34)
- GNU General Public License version 2.0 (12)
- GNU Library or Lesser General Public License version 2.0 (8)
- GNU General Public License version 3.0 (4)
- BSD License (3)
- Academic Free License (2)
- MIT License (2)
- Adaptive Public License (1)
- Affero GNU Public License (1)
- Apache License V2.0 (1)
- Common Development and Distribution License (1)
- Common Public License 1.0 (1)
- EU DataGrid Software License (1)
- GNU Library or Lesser General Public License version 3.0 (1)
- Intel Open Source License (1)
- Microsoft Public License (1)
- Creative Commons Attribution License (1)
- Other Operating Systems (37)
- Windows (34)
Grouping and Descriptive Categories (28)
- 64-bit MS Windows (10)
- All 32-bit MS Windows (9)
- OS Portable (9)
- All POSIX (8)
- 32-bit MS Windows (6)
- OS Independent (6)
- All BSD Platforms (4)
- 32-bit MS Windows (3)
- Classic 8-bit Operating Systems (2)
- Project is OS Distribution-Specific (1)
- Project is an Operating System Distribution (1)
- Project is an Operating System Kernel (1)
- Linux (26)
- Mac (22)
- Modern (17)
- Android (13)
- BSD (10)
- Embedded Operating Systems (7)
- Graphics Conversion
- 3D Modeling
- 3D Rendering
- Image Galleries
Hot topics in Graphics Softwarecommodore
- OS: Console-based Platforms ×
An image manipulation tool for Commodore 8-bit computers' graphic formats.
3D Engine technology with partial tools developing kit.
A real-time 3D interactive media engine written in .Net using C#. Rendering is a choice of OpenGL, DirectX, XNA or Pure software renderer. Uses Lua scripting but with use of interfaces any scripting language is possible. Cross-platform using Mono.
Discover Nintex Workflow Cloud - the fastest, easiest way to improve the way you do business. This state-of-the-art technology - built in the cloud, for the cloud - gives you the ability to create powerful, integrated workflows independent of any single platform. With our intuitive, drag-and-drop workflow design canvas, you can configure and deploy automated business processes with speed and simplicity. Try it today!Sponsored Listing
SVGii is a minixml based lib to read, edit and write SVG files in Wii homebrew software.
SuperWikia-Navigator: The SuperWikia End User Interface
The Fendora engine is used for the saga TerraFendora,created by DarksynthPro And is stil in development. its designed Beyond Next-Gen. Written in C#, with support for XML and java. Note, The Fendora Public engine is weaker then the NON public version.
Psyche3D is a class library utilizing Microsoft's Managed DirectX API written in C#. The features include but is not limited to: Normal/Parallax/Ambient Inclusion Mappings, RPG/MMO capabilities, NexGen Physics and Artifical Intelligence, and EASE of use.
Easily access more than 100,000 products and tools with our robust search engine. Manage your entire IT lifecycle from purchase to renewal all in one place — so you can get more done faster.Sponsored Listing
A cross-platform graphics engine initially for XNA, Managed DirectX and Symbian OS games development. The engine is a 2D sprite engine that allows the use of 'layered' sprites, pre-calculated sprite paths and automated animation.
PHP Class witch read and analyse font files (True Type, Open Type). And gives back the result as Arrays.
An Tetris clone in OpenGL and 3D which is controlled by the Nintendo Wiimote Controller.