- OSI-Approved Open Source (8)
- Creative Commons Attribution License (1)
- Windows (7)
Grouping and Descriptive Categories (5)
- 32-bit MS Windows (95/98) (1)
- 32-bit MS Windows (NT/2000/XP) (3)
- 64-bit MS Windows (1)
- All 32-bit MS Windows (2)
- All BSD Platforms (1)
- All POSIX (1)
- Classic 8-bit Operating Systems (1)
- OS Independent (1)
- OS Portable (2)
- Project is OS Distribution-Specific (1)
- Project is an Operating System Distribution (1)
- Project is an Operating System Kernel (1)
- Linux (5)
- Mac (5)
- Android (4)
- Modern (3)
- Other Operating Systems (2)
- BSD (1)
Did you ever watch a Presentation and couldn't see where the presentator is pointing with his coursor? This Tool is aiming to give an handy tool to let you see clearly where he is pointing, or better, let the people see where you are pointing!1 weekly downloads
Projekte für Bildverarbeitung
Geometric Computer Vision library in C++. Provides functions and structures of projective geometry, taylored for 3D computer vision.
ImageSorter is an image browsing application, which allows an automatic sorting by color, date taken, name, or size.
J2RGF is a Java Framework for managing graphical objects. It contains different rendering options and viewing abilities (stretch or zoomable/movable view). All objects are placed in a raster for easy rendering and positioning.
Moarf is the first proffessional Line-based Open Source Morphing Application.
j3draw is experimental Programm written in JAVA demonstrating different 3D Operations for drawing, displaying and modifying 3D Objects.