OSI-Approved Open Source (78)
- GNU General Public License version 2.0 (47)
- GNU Library or Lesser General Public License version 2.0 (10)
- BSD License (9)
- GNU General Public License version 3.0 (9)
- GNU Library or Lesser General Public License version 3.0 (3)
- Academic Free License (1)
- Adaptive Public License (1)
- Affero GNU Public License (1)
- Apache Software License (1)
- Common Development and Distribution License (1)
- European Union Public License (1)
- Other License (5)
- Creative Commons Attribution License (1)
- Mac (88)
- Modern (88)
- Windows (73)
- Linux (70)
Grouping and Descriptive Categories (63)
- All POSIX (37)
- All 32-bit MS Windows (36)
- 32-bit MS Windows (21)
- 64-bit MS Windows (12)
- OS Independent (10)
- OS Portable (10)
- 32-bit MS Windows (8)
- All BSD Platforms (8)
- Classic 8-bit Operating Systems (2)
- Project is OS Distribution-Specific (1)
- Project is an Operating System Distribution (1)
- Project is an Operating System Kernel (1)
- BSD (35)
- Graphics Conversion
- 3D Modeling
- 3D Rendering
- Image Galleries
LiveDW is a small program made for live stage performance, allowing to draw in real time physically animated object, like bezier curves and texts.
Objective-3D is a video-game library developped by Dream Overflow. It works on PC and Machintosh, and it is developped for Windows, Linux and MacOSX plateforms. Developed in C++.
RenderBand is a free renderfarm for Maya. Available for Mac OS X and Windows, RenderBand automatically renders your Maya scene using every computers subscribe to RenderBand over the internet.
Screen Grabber 2.0 is an application for grabbing screen shots at even timeintervals from a movie. Useful for creating previews, and thumbnails.
In the year of 2600, war is based on 3 different Empires after one planet with valuable resources. This is a MMO/rpg/RTS/FPS. Please visit our site/wiki for more info.
Yapuka is a multiplatform RADTool for NUI/NGL (ngl.sf.net), a GUI toolkit based on an OpenGL rendering layer. (Mac, Win32, Linux, FreeBSD).
csJbind is an attempt to make a java binding for the crystal space 3D engine.
Free implementation of the Corel graphic's suite.
Partykewl is a performance oriented particle library for video games that comes with an nice visual editor.
photo organizer for picasa web album, photo geolocation from gpx data, kml builder including link to picasa web photo album
svgl is a library for displaying SVG graphics with OpenGL. It is designed to be used in highly interactive graphical applications, in particular with new interactive techniques such as ZUI or see-through tools.
Logiciel de création de plans d'architecture et offrant un rendu en 3D.