OSI-Approved Open Source (4)
- PHP License (2)
- Academic Free License (1)
- Apple Public Source License (1)
- Artistic License 2.0 (1)
- GNU General Public License version 2.0 (1)
- GNU General Public License version 3.0 (1)
- GNU Library or Lesser General Public License version 2.0 (1)
- Python Software Foundation License (1)
- W3C License (1)
- X.Net License (1)
Barcode recognition library (vb6, VB.NET & PHP5). Reads from Windows GDI device, .NET Graphics object or PECL Imagick source. Supports Code39, UPC, MSI, 2of5, Codeabar and many others.13 weekly downloads
As ANT developed and I discovered the facinating world of parsing using this binary network called the i-ching, language back to this 5000 year old oracle.This was the first realisation of the potential behind this 64 bit language.
Muhha is a GPU compiler/interpreter for Mac, Windows and Unix. Compiles 3D graphics for OpenGL and DirectX9 and is compatible with Blender, ORGE, PoserPython, Collada and Dark Basic programming. Powered by KomodoEdit and .NET.
Wallenpaupack area unblockable game center applications project *for educational purposes only*