RAD StudioTM: Build cross-platform apps ridiculously FAST!
- Delivering fast and powerful native applications for Windows, Linux, macOS, iOS, Android, cloud and IoT.
- Rapidly design, build, and run applications optimized for native performance, from a single code base across all platforms.
- Securely connect and embed any data, on any tier, in the Enterprise, or cloud.
OSI-Approved Open Source (6)
- Apache License V2.0 (1)
- GNU General Public License version 2.0 (2)
- GNU General Public License version 3.0 (3)
- GNU Library or Lesser General Public License version 2.0 (1)
- GNU Library or Lesser General Public License version 3.0 (1)
- MIT License (1)
- Mozilla Public License 2.0 (1)
- PHP License (1)
- Python Software Foundation License (1)
- Qt Public License (1)
- Sun Public License (1)
- Linux (9)
- Modern (9)
- Windows (7)
- Grouping and Descriptive Categories (4)
- Mac (4)
- Virtualization (2)
- Android (1)
- BSD (1)
- Embedded Operating Systems (1)
Free yourself114 weekly downloads
A Arch Linux x86_64 distro for Structure From Motion1 weekly downloads
Multibool function is slow ;)
Cameraray; 3D Exporter Solutions for Sketchfab
A simple Python Image resizer
Labcoat; the VHDL graphic emulator.
A Digital Picture Frame Application written in Python
Organizes your pictures into neat folders
Cloudbased voice solutions are common in enterprise networks and frustrating for operations teams to manage. Simplify VoIP monitoring by having a proactive analysis of on-prem, hybrid and UCaaS voice services. Try the ThousandEyes VoIP monitoring solution today, free.Advertisement
Visual Image Viewer :: Build using Python
Cbz files reader
(LaTeX package to) Manage music examples in LaTeX documents
A unique python-based image editor