OSI-Approved Open Source (116)
- GNU General Public License version 2.0 (80)
- GNU General Public License version 3.0 (14)
- GNU Library or Lesser General Public License version 2.0 (13)
- BSD License (11)
- MIT License (2)
- Affero GNU Public License (1)
- Apache License V2.0 (1)
- Artistic License (1)
- Attribution Assurance License (1)
- Common Public License 1.0 (1)
- Fair License (1)
- Mozilla Public License 1.1 (1)
- wxWindows Library Licence (1)
- zlib/libpng License (1)
- Public Domain (6)
- Creative Commons Attribution License (3)
- Other License (3)
- Linux (130)
- Grouping and Descriptive Categories (95)
- Modern (85)
- BSD (65)
- Windows (51)
- Mac (48)
- Android (10)
- Emulation and API Compatibility (10)
- Programming Language: Unix Shell ×
Media Center software including TV/Timeshift with PVR, Video on Demand with open source MPEG4 DRM, Music and music management, Photo viewing, DVD playing, Radio and plugin functionality. Includes Java framework for building XML skin based user interfaces.
Project page about to be cancelled, please see https://sourceforge.net/projects/webcampak/ instead.
Script for work a djvu file
This is a fork of the Elphel cameras firmware CVS, fully open to contributions from the elphel users and developers community Everyone can submit patches or obtain CVS access for this fork Stable changes will be ported to the main CVS upon approv
A simple script to use a small feedscanner to scan and archive documents using sane, convert and unpaper.
noospot42 digital twirls. ai ideas and few softs, various languages/os.
scanXdisplay is a application to scan all XDMCP display conected in your thin client server.
similar - a program for detecting duplicate images, simv - an extensible image file mover, and snntpbatch - a batch oriented newsgroups client. They are mainly intended for Linux but should be quite portable.
Ansi C, unix compatible video encoder prototype.