OSI-Approved Open Source (124)
- GNU General Public License version 2.0 (92)
- GNU Library or Lesser General Public License version 2.0 (13)
- GNU General Public License version 3.0 (11)
- zlib/libpng License (5)
- GNU Library or Lesser General Public License version 3.0 (3)
- BSD License (2)
- Apache License V2.0 (1)
- Artistic License (1)
- Common Public License 1.0 (1)
- MIT License (1)
- Qt Public License (1)
- Sun Industry Standards Source License (1)
- Sun Public License (1)
- Creative Commons Attribution License (3)
- Other License (3)
- Public Domain (3)
- Linux (97)
- Grouping and Descriptive Categories (72)
- Windows (72)
- Mac (51)
- BSD (47)
- Other Operating Systems (16)
- OS: Modern (Vendor-Supported) Desktop Operating Systems ×
A collection of utilities for depth-recovery for sampling of objects and synthesis of multimedia for two and three dimensional presentation
Wooky is a free tile map editor for the creation of tile based games.
Interface and Application design for XPaint, a painting tool that is designed to be easy to use and powerful.
An image filter system for UNIX/X11 based on volterra and morphologic filters.
A 3d mesh unwrapping tool, useful for generating undistorted uv texture coordinates for complex shapes. Also can be used with a plugin to gimp to use gimp tools applied through the 3d view to modify the associated 2d image.
this is just a test before any real work is done.
Melies is an editing and 2D compositing application for film, standard and high-definition video work.
Small and fast pixel editor.1 weekly downloads
Image viewer/editor for quick document insertion, along with the complete wpclipart collection of images (30k public domain images as of version 7.2) Packages are available for both Linux and Windows.21 weekly downloads