OSI-Approved Open Source (120)
- GNU General Public License version 2.0 (66)
- GNU Library or Lesser General Public License version 2.0 (18)
- GNU General Public License version 3.0 (10)
- MIT License (9)
- BSD License (7)
- zlib/libpng License (5)
- Academic Free License (2)
- Mozilla Public License 1.1 (2)
- Adaptive Public License (1)
- Affero GNU Public License (1)
- Apache License V2.0 (1)
- Artistic License (1)
- Artistic License 2.0 (1)
- Common Development and Distribution License (1)
- Common Public License 1.0 (1)
- Public Domain (5)
- Other License (4)
- Creative Commons Attribution License (2)
Grouping and Descriptive Categories (133)
- 64-bit MS Windows (30)
- All 32-bit MS Windows (30)
- All POSIX (28)
- 32-bit MS Windows (20)
- OS Portable (16)
- OS Independent (11)
- All BSD Platforms (9)
- Classic 8-bit Operating Systems (1)
- Project is OS Distribution-Specific (1)
- Project is an Operating System Distribution (1)
- Project is an Operating System Kernel (1)
- Windows (133)
- Modern (59)
- Linux (51)
- Mac (34)
- BSD (25)
- OS: 32-bit MS Windows (NT/2000/XP) ×
Conditioner Pipeline Framework. An extensible framework to load, write and manipulate different 3d file formats. Based on COLLADA.
imageio aims to be a very simple to use utility to easily load and save BMP, JPG, TGA and PNG files. It's use is especially intended for loading textures from image files for OpenGL.
GUI written in Java for converting FLV to/from AVI.
libGDISVG is the first cross-platform library that implements parts of the MS Windows API to generate Scalable Vector Graphics (SVG). The library is an independent variant of libEMF.
This is a GUI (graphical user interface) for the great png2ico utility (see http://www.winterdrache.de/freeware/png2ico/ or http://freshmeat.net/projects/png2ico/) to convert PNG images to ICO files.
svg2ps : a svg (Scalable Vector Graphics) to ps (PostScript) converter
wxArt2D gives wxWindows applications sophisticated vector drawing functionality. It is based on a framework supporting multiple views within a hierarchical document. Supports drawing & (Graph) editing. In-output in SVG, GDSII, XML, easy to extend.
Batch script for images (manga/comics) preparation to be comfortably viewed on COWON A3 PMP. It also can be used in conjunction with xps2img (http://xps2img.sf.net) to do PDF conversion for reading on A3.1 weekly downloads