- OSI-Approved Open Source (5)
- Creative Commons Attribution License (1)
- Mac (5)
- Modern (5)
- BSD (3)
Grouping and Descriptive Categories (3)
- All POSIX (3)
- 32-bit MS Windows (2)
- 64-bit MS Windows (2)
- All BSD Platforms (2)
- OS Portable (2)
- 32-bit MS Windows (1)
- All 32-bit MS Windows (1)
- Classic 8-bit Operating Systems (1)
- OS Independent (1)
- Project is OS Distribution-Specific (1)
- Project is an Operating System Distribution (1)
- Project is an Operating System Kernel (1)
- Linux (3)
- Windows (3)
Open Source Solid Modeling CAD2,487 weekly downloads
The Cross-stitch WorkShop is a Qt-based GUI application for converting arbitrary images into printable cross-stitch patterns.
A simple image browsing application for Mac OS X, inspired by the early versions of ACDSee. The focus lies on viewing photos and other images rather than editing. Kinda like ChiperSoft's Simple Image Browser on steroids.
Machine embroidery software to design, scale, and transform embroidery files for various formats.