OSI-Approved Open Source (77)
- GNU General Public License version 2.0 (54)
- GNU Library or Lesser General Public License version 2.0 (12)
- BSD License (3)
- GNU General Public License version 3.0 (3)
- MIT License (3)
- Mozilla Public License 1.0 (2)
- Mozilla Public License 1.1 (2)
- Academic Free License (1)
- Apache License V2.0 (1)
- Common Public License 1.0 (1)
- GNU Library or Lesser General Public License version 3.0 (1)
- Sun Public License (1)
- Public Domain (2)
- Other License (1)
- Linux (68)
- Windows (63)
- Grouping and Descriptive Categories (54)
- Mac (39)
- Modern (39)
- BSD (21)
- Android (15)
- Status: 2 - Pre-Alpha ×
Help Chainmail weavers to create a chainmail design from fotos or other images.
ImajEditor is a Java based open source image editing software capable of doing all the basic image editing functions like Grayscale,Negetive, brightness,Sharpening,Embossing,Change colour,Edge detection,rotation,Mean Filter,Median Filter etc.1 weekly downloads
Multiplatform viewer for vast variety of raster and vector graphics file formats, the ones that are still widely used, as well those which are nearly forgotten.
This project gathers data from the National Weather Service and converts it into a KML file for viewing in Google Earth. Initial implementation will focus on Weather Model data.
Logiciel de traitement d'images en vue de l'insertion dans un système embarqué de CRLG pour la coupe robotique.
Tools for create 2d games.
Oneganizer is an flash card editor for the Individual Computer C-One FPGA based computer. Oneganizer is able to edit and update the flash card with the latest FPGA cores and theme the FPGA core selection screen with user definable graphics.1 weekly downloads