Snagit’s image and video capture is powerful, but not complex. All-in-One Capture® grabs your entire desktop, a region, a window, or a scrolling window from any webpage or application—-all with a single hotkey or click. Snagit gives you a simple way to edit. Show a complex process, give detailed feedback, or share important information with the people who need it most. Download your free trial now!Advertisement
OSI-Approved Open Source (247)
- Academic Free License (5)
- Adaptive Public License (1)
- Affero GNU Public License (1)
- Apache License V2.0 (4)
- Artistic License (1)
- Artistic License 2.0 (1)
- BSD License (25)
- Eclipse Public License (3)
- Educational Community License, Version 2.0 (1)
- GNU General Public License version 2.0 (99)
- GNU General Public License version 3.0 (18)
- GNU General Public License with Classpath exception (1)
- GNU Library or Lesser General Public License version 2.0 (59)
- GNU Library or Lesser General Public License version 3.0 (6)
- Historical Permission Notice and Disclaimer (1)
- Other License (7)
- Public Domain (6)
- Creative Commons Attribution License (1)
Grouping and Descriptive Categories (260)
- 32-bit MS Windows (95/98) (2)
- 32-bit MS Windows (NT/2000/XP) (21)
- 64-bit MS Windows (15)
- All 32-bit MS Windows (39)
- All BSD Platforms (10)
- All POSIX (35)
- Classic 8-bit Operating Systems (1)
- OS Independent (11)
- Project is OS Distribution-Specific (1)
- Project is an Operating System Distribution (1)
- Project is an Operating System Kernel (1)
- Windows (253)
- Linux (243)
- Mac (216)
- Android (184)
- Modern (46)
- BSD (37)
- OS: OS Portable (Source code to work with many OS platforms) ×
-primitives: shere, plane, triangle -triangle surface (mesh) -obj format support -lights: point light -camera lens: planar, cylindrical, spherical -lighting: ambient, diffuse, specular (Phong, Blinn-Phong) -shadows: simple soft shadows -ray types: reflection, transmission -internal memory manager and profiler -internal code profiler -acceleration structure (KDTree) -photon map -multi-threading support (ThreadPool)
ray++ ist ein einfacher Raytracer der im Rahmen einer Maturarbeit als Anwendung der geometrischen Optik entwickelt wurde.
Stryp the ORGE scriptable animation library. This library is a simple scriptable way of animating static 3D objects.
Cloudbased voice solutions are common in enterprise networks and frustrating for operations teams to manage. Simplify VoIP monitoring by having a proactive analysis of on-prem, hybrid and UCaaS voice services. Try the ThousandEyes VoIP monitoring solution today, free.Advertisement
Cross-platform Multiplayer First Person Shooting 3D Tank Game with OpenGL and OpenAL.
A portable ray tracer written in C++.
Graphics content engine
vtkContainers is a complete set of container types for use with VTK. Though the standard vtkCollection is an excellent general purpose container, vtkContainers offers distinct advantages for many object access patterns.
Cross-platform C# OpenGL .NET Winform Control. waglx allows to use OpenGL on a WinForm Control without knowledge in operating systems OpenGL initializations. The waglx applications can be run from the same binary on any platform using Mono.
The "xiphos ray tracer"(or xitrace) is a dynamic, performant, unbiased and robust, easily extendible Global Illumination Monte Carlo Ray Tracer. A main objective is the visualization of highly complex terrain and plant populations, and realism.
xicc is the xiTrace C Compiler (http://xitrace.org, also on sf.net), a scripting language for 3d-scene modelling in a procedural manner. xicc is mostly inspired by the C-Programming-Language and will provide in-core support for vector and matrix algebra.