ThousandEyes extends visibility across corporate networks as well as the public Internet, helping to solve issues from the branch through MPLS links and SIP trunks to service provider networks. Simulate pre-deployment capacity, monitor detailed performance metrics and see how QoS settings impact call quality.Sponsored Listing
OSI-Approved Open Source (54)
- GNU General Public License version 2.0 (30)
- GNU Library or Lesser General Public License version 2.0 (10)
- BSD License (3)
- MIT License (3)
- zlib/libpng License (3)
- Academic Free License (2)
- Affero GNU Public License (2)
- GNU General Public License version 3.0 (2)
- Adaptive Public License (1)
- Apache License V2.0 (1)
- GNU Library or Lesser General Public License version 3.0 (1)
- Mozilla Public License 1.1 (1)
- Creative Commons Attribution License (2)
Grouping and Descriptive Categories (57)
- All POSIX (49)
- All 32-bit MS Windows (33)
- 32-bit MS Windows (14)
- OS Portable (10)
- 64-bit MS Windows (9)
- 32-bit MS Windows (8)
- OS Independent (6)
- Classic 8-bit Operating Systems (1)
- Project is OS Distribution-Specific (1)
- Project is an Operating System Distribution (1)
- Project is an Operating System Kernel (1)
- Mac (57)
- BSD (55)
- Linux (51)
- Windows (48)
- Modern (29)
- Other Operating Systems (11)
- OS: All BSD Platforms (FreeBSD/NetBSD/OpenBSD/Apple Mac OS X) ×
Teresa is an easy and simple 3D humanoid modeller based on X3D and VRML technologies.
The Fendora engine is used for the saga TerraFendora,created by DarksynthPro And is stil in development. its designed Beyond Next-Gen. Written in C#, with support for XML and java. Note, The Fendora Public engine is weaker then the NON public version.
Adaptive Virtual Environments have been developed aiming at generating 3D environments adapted to user’s necessities and interests. Navigation aid techniques and content adaptation improve user interaction in such environments.
The book shows you how architecting a modern security visibility infrastructure can help your business adapt to new threats, lengthen the usefulness of your current security investments, and optimize uptime and availability. See the entire threat landscape, understand security visibility basics, support both inline and out-of-band security systems, explore security visibility use cases and ask the right questions about visibility.Sponsored Listing
Abox is a game library.
Pointless is a tool for creating and viewing slideshows. Presentations are made using a simple markup-language and are then rendered using OpenGL and Freetype for optimal visual quality.
zRcube aims to be a powerful renderer : we plan to use both radiosity and raytracing (at the same time) algorithms to provide photorealistic pictures. It runs on clusters and uses the pov format.