- OSI-Approved Open Source (6)
- Creative Commons Attribution License (1)
- BSD (6)
Grouping and Descriptive Categories (6)
- 32-bit MS Windows (95/98) (3)
- 32-bit MS Windows (NT/2000/XP) (1)
- 64-bit MS Windows (1)
- All 32-bit MS Windows (6)
- All BSD Platforms (2)
- All POSIX (6)
- Classic 8-bit Operating Systems (1)
- OS Independent (1)
- OS Portable (1)
- Project is OS Distribution-Specific (1)
- Project is an Operating System Distribution (1)
- Project is an Operating System Kernel (1)
- Linux (6)
- Modern (6)
- Other Operating Systems (6)
- Windows (6)
- Mac (3)
- OS: BeOS ×
A Free General 3D Graphics API for use in 3D Game/Visualization Projects. Fully C++ Class based API, support for OpenGL hardware acceleration and other optimization methods like Octrees. Cube Mapping, Multitexturing and more. Direct loading of (View3DS)
glean is a set of tools to test and compare performance, features, and image quality of OpenGL implementations on one or more graphics cards.
CyberVRML97 for C++ is a development library of VRML97/2.0 applications. Using the library, you can read and write the VRML files, set and get the scene graph information, draw the geometries, run the behaviors easily.
Infinite Space is a 3D game engine. Its primary features include OpenGL support, thread-based objects, integrated AI scripting, multiplayer support and broadband voice communications.
GSL is aimed at providing a tool for rapid graphical programming. GSL is an object-oriented script language with graphical support. Its goal is to provide an easy way to specify worlds and at the same time enable the coding of behaviours of those worlds.