The Netwrix Auditor Effective Permissions Reporting Tool enables you to quickly track down who has access to what across both AD and file servers, see how that access was gained, and get ready-to-use reports in a few clicks. It is free of charge and will never expire, so you can be sure it’ll be there for you when you need it most.Are you an IT pro at a company with 250+ employees?Advertisement
- OSI-Approved Open Source (5)
- Creative Commons Attribution License (1)
- Other License (1)
- Modern (6)
- Windows (6)
Grouping and Descriptive Categories (4)
- 32-bit MS Windows (95/98) (3)
- 32-bit MS Windows (NT/2000/XP) (3)
- 64-bit MS Windows (1)
- All 32-bit MS Windows (3)
- All BSD Platforms (1)
- All POSIX (1)
- Classic 8-bit Operating Systems (1)
- OS Independent (1)
- OS Portable (2)
- Project is OS Distribution-Specific (1)
- Project is an Operating System Distribution (1)
- Project is an Operating System Kernel (1)
- BSD (2)
- Linux (2)
- Android (1)
- Embedded Operating Systems (1)
Detailed Description: Barracuda3DBuilder - OpenGL 3Drenderer program. Reads .obj and .tga files, adding materials for objects. Creating animation in scene and render to .tga. Release file - Barra3D5.zip(.exe) include modeler(progect Barracuda3DModel
DiamondGL - 3D/2D engine based on OpenGL.
Lamia or Lamia Engine is the modern generation free distributable and open source game engine for creating computer games for several prevailing software platforms and very maybe hardware platforms either.
SaughGoon Engine 1 is free framework for simple 2D/3D games. Engine is intended to be proving ground for beginner programmers, so code is awful and barely useful for any practical purpose. Be warned.
Sky 3D (OpenGL) Engine - Engine for 3D Games and for other 3D Programs or Renderers.