- OSI-Approved Open Source (8)
- Creative Commons Attribution License (1)
- Other License (1)
- Windows (8)
Grouping and Descriptive Categories (6)
- 32-bit MS Windows (95/98) (2)
- 32-bit MS Windows (NT/2000/XP) (3)
- 64-bit MS Windows (1)
- All 32-bit MS Windows (4)
- All BSD Platforms (1)
- All POSIX (3)
- Classic 8-bit Operating Systems (1)
- OS Independent (1)
- OS Portable (1)
- Project is OS Distribution-Specific (1)
- Project is an Operating System Distribution (1)
- Project is an Operating System Kernel (1)
- Linux (6)
- Modern (5)
- BSD (3)
- Android (1)
- Embedded Operating Systems (1)
Hot topics in 3D Rendering Softwaregame engines
Short C++/Java/C#/Python benchmark
Dark Engine. Game engine: OpenGLDX Render DirecPlay DirectInput FMOD
MT 3D Engine is open source non-professional 3d graphics & game engine. Target of the project is fantasy RPG. Project is currently developing, if you want to participate or donate, contact me (niello).
Open-source artifical life simulation engine. C++, multiplatform, 3D graphics & physics, animal artifacts (like muscles), neuro-compatible sensors (eye, body feeling, acceleration sensors). OldPortal is complete solution if you try to build true AI.
Portable game engine intended for game development. Include portable 3D-engine for at least DirectX and OpenGL, physics and sound simulation engines, and scripting engine for AI.
S.A.V.E is new 3D and gaming engine. It is based on IrrLicht 3d engine, but there are some improvements in architecture and features.
crossplatform multithreaded object-oriented render and audio engine