With Qlik Sense Cloud Business, you get all the power of Qlik’s unique associative engine and all the convenience of a cloud-based solution – so your team can share insights with confidence and ease. Curious to see how it works? Watch the webinar now.Are you an IT Pro at a company with between 1-500 employees?Sponsored Listing
- OSI-Approved Open Source (6)
- Creative Commons Attribution License (1)
Grouping and Descriptive Categories (6)
- 32-bit MS Windows (95/98) (2)
- 32-bit MS Windows (NT/2000/XP) (2)
- 64-bit MS Windows (2)
- All 32-bit MS Windows (4)
- All BSD Platforms (2)
- All POSIX (6)
- Classic 8-bit Operating Systems (1)
- OS Independent (1)
- OS Portable (2)
- Project is OS Distribution-Specific (1)
- Project is an Operating System Distribution (1)
- Project is an Operating System Kernel (1)
- Linux (6)
- Windows (5)
- Mac (4)
- Modern (4)
- Android (2)
- Embedded Operating Systems (2)
- Emulation and API Compatibility (2)
Real-time 3D visualization of space2,955 weekly downloads
A techonogically advanced engine using C++ and ASM as languages.
Mundo is a 3D online environment in which the environment itself is created and expanded by the community using the provided tools.
You’ve likely added a tool to fix one problem and then a different tool to fix another problem. Pretty soon you have multiple instances of the same tool, different tools with overlapping functionality, no ability to collaborate across teams—all resulting in unknown bottlenecks and complicated or no reporting. As a DevOps leader, it’s up to you to balance the autonomy and flexibility of a DevOps approach. But how?Sponsored Listing
A small set of routines for reading of archives 3ds, support for animations , textures and collision detect, compatible with pyopengl and pygame.
Adaptive Virtual Environments have been developed aiming at generating 3D environments adapted to user’s necessities and interests. Navigation aid techniques and content adaptation improve user interaction in such environments.