Easily access more than 100,000 products and tools with our robust search engine. Manage your entire IT lifecycle from purchase to renewal all in one place — so you can get more done faster.Advertisement
- OSI-Approved Open Source (6)
- Creative Commons Attribution License (1)
Grouping and Descriptive Categories (6)
- 32-bit MS Windows (95/98) (2)
- 32-bit MS Windows (NT/2000/XP) (2)
- 64-bit MS Windows (2)
- All 32-bit MS Windows (4)
- All BSD Platforms (2)
- All POSIX (6)
- Classic 8-bit Operating Systems (1)
- OS Independent (1)
- OS Portable (2)
- Project is OS Distribution-Specific (1)
- Project is an Operating System Distribution (1)
- Project is an Operating System Kernel (1)
- Linux (6)
- Windows (5)
- Mac (4)
- Modern (4)
- Android (2)
- Embedded Operating Systems (2)
- Emulation and API Compatibility (2)
Real-time 3D visualization of space2,848 weekly downloads
A techonogically advanced engine using C++ and ASM as languages.
Mundo is a 3D online environment in which the environment itself is created and expanded by the community using the provided tools.
Object storage is clearly the simplest, most flexible, and most scalable way to store tons of unstructured content. The Scality S3 Server enables developers and businesses to take advantage of this simplicity, for free. Whether you’re programming in Go or Java, or whether you’re using existing applications for personal or shared data management, the Scality S3 Server is a great starting point.Advertisement
A small set of routines for reading of archives 3ds, support for animations , textures and collision detect, compatible with pyopengl and pygame.
Adaptive Virtual Environments have been developed aiming at generating 3D environments adapted to user’s necessities and interests. Navigation aid techniques and content adaptation improve user interaction in such environments.