- OSI-Approved Open Source (9)
- Creative Commons Attribution License (1)
- Other License (1)
Grouping and Descriptive Categories (10)
- 32-bit MS Windows (95/98) (1)
- 64-bit MS Windows (4)
- All 32-bit MS Windows (1)
- All BSD Platforms (1)
- All POSIX (2)
- Classic 8-bit Operating Systems (1)
- OS Independent (1)
- OS Portable (2)
- Project is OS Distribution-Specific (1)
- Project is an Operating System Distribution (1)
- Project is an Operating System Kernel (1)
- Linux (10)
- Modern (10)
- Windows (10)
- Mac (9)
- Other Operating Systems (3)
- Android (2)
- BSD (2)
- Embedded Operating Systems (2)
An interior design application to draw house plans & arrange furniture126,215 weekly downloads
Kokua is a V3 based open source metaverse viewer project.243 weekly downloads
Imprudence is an open source metaverse viewer project.32 weekly downloads
Common stuff for Imprudence and Kokua open source metaverse viewers.1 weekly downloads
A techonogically advanced engine using C++ and ASM as languages.
GhostEngine is a game engine coded in C++, available for Windows, Linux, and MacOS. It is currently in heavy development, only fully available for Windows and partially for Linux, but work is being done to allow portability.
Imprudence is an open source metaverse viewer project.
Kokua is a V3 based open source metaverse viewer project.
PovClipse is an eclipse editor plugin for Povray (Persistence of Vision Raytracer) scene- and include files. It features syntax highlighting, code folding, code assist, outline view as well as running Povray or MegaPOV using render configurations.